Do your images meet the standards? |
THE FUNDAMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE PHOTOGRAPHER is to deliver accurate, attractive, and timely marketing images to increase real estate sales.
Marketing images must meet the basic standards of real estate photography.
- The image must be accurate and true to reality.
- The image must be pleasant and appealing; it “looks good.”
- The image must be delivered on time.
- The image must contribute to increasing real estate sales.
The specific characteristics used to evaluate real estate marketing images are:
REALISM: The image must be accurate and true to reality.
- The image is not deceptive.
- The color is correct.
- Details are clear and visible.
- Vertical lines are parallel.
- The horizon is level.
- Lens distortion is virtually imperceptible.
- There are no gratuitous or artistic touches.
- After-capture processing (including editing and HDR) is not apparent.
ATTRACTIVENESS: The image must be pleasant and appealing; it “looks…
View original post 180 more words